Monday, April 10, 2006

time, time, time, where does it go???

It seems like the days are just going by so fast. I don't know if it's because we have a routine every day that we seem to go through, but the days are just sailing by. I love Eliza when she first wakes up in the morning, she is all smiles, and she is really finding her voice, she's starting to squeal really loud, but she's really cute when she does it. So in the morning, she'll just lay there and smile, and squeal, it's really cute, but then when she realizes that mommy is going to take a shower and not pay attention anymore all the cuteness is gone and she cries! She definately has me wrapped around her cute tiny little fingers! I'm trying to enjoy this time we have because the time with Jonas and Maddie went by so fast when they were this small, and I know I gave them lots of attention (and still do!) too, but I'm really trying to be more mindful of this time she and I have together because I know pretty soon she won't want a lot of mommy love. I love it when Maddie and Jonas hug me now, because I'm not holding them all the time we don't get that closeness like Eliza gets now. Now it's evening time, and I am thinking about the day, and think how fast it went by and now Eliza is asleep, Jonas is asleep, and Maddie is getting there. And tomorrow we'll get up and do our usual routine, and I'll work a quick shower in after getting the kids fed and dressed, and then we'll go see a friend, go to the park or run errands, depending on what's going on, and before I know it dinner time is here and we'll start getting ready for bed again....

No comments:

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...