Saturday, January 21, 2006

I'm following the crowd

Here it is, our family blog! Yes I'm starting one...I think it will help me keep track of what is going on with our little growing family!
Jonas is now 3 1/2, Maddie is 2 1/2, and Eliza is 2 months.
Yesterday Eliza had her 2 month check-up. She is in the 50th percentil for her height, but only 5th percentile in her weight! She is 22 inches, but was only 8lbs. 15 oz. Josh called her our little lima bean!
She's small, but definately growing and happy! She smiles and does laugh a little, and definately loves Jonas and Maddie!

3 comments:

Gina said...

Your kids are so cute! That is a good idea to use the boppy so it's easier for Jonas to hold Eliza. So cute! Liam is being blessed tomorrow. A big day and a very special one for all of us. Heidi's babe is being blessed in two weeks. It will be fun to have the 2 cousins together for the first time in Boise.

jeNnA said...

AWW!
Your babies are always tiny for a long time. Eliza is just following suit. :)
Love your Blog... Geee mine is an embarrassment! :) I need to post! lol :)

Anonymous said...

Deborah, your kids are soo cute! They are getting so big! It doesn't seem like it's been that long since you have been here but I guess it has! Eliza is just a doll! Thank you so much for sharing this with me!

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...